Entrance & Service Fees Explained
For more information about scheduling a tour of our apartments,
floor plans, or pricing, please contact our team.
A Single Monthly Service Fee That Includes Many Services to Make Your Lifestyle Complete
The many services at Willow Valley Communities, all of which are included in your Monthly Service Fee, provide a maintenance-free lifestyle in a vibrant and amenity-rich environment. Because it replaces many of your current expenses, such as property taxes, utilities, and home maintenance, you’ll find our monthly fees are affordable and provide many added benefits. In addition, because Willow Valley Communities is a Type A Lifecare community, your monthly fee typically qualifies for a significant medical expense tax deduction and protects you from unpredictable long-term care costs.
• Lifecare: Short- or long-term supportive care in personal care, memory support, and skilled nursing without an increase to your Monthly Service Fee because of the need for enhanced care
• Real estate taxes/property insurance
• Utilities: Electricity, water, sewer, heat, air conditioning, trash
• Maintenance and weekly or annual housekeeping (housekeeping frequency based on residence style selected)
• Lawn care, snow removal, and landscape maintenance
• 24-hour Residential Nursing support for emergency response
• Scheduled and On-Demand transportation services within Willow Valley Communities
• Scheduled transportation to area shopping venues, doctor offices, and grocery stores
• Use of all amenities at the Cultural Center and The Clubhouse including fitness and aquatics centers, aerobics studio, art studios, bowling alley, sports center, tennis courts, indoor/outdoor pool (seasonally), golf simulator, and vintage arcade
• Scheduled fitness, aquatics, and wellness classes (some fees may apply)
• Educational classes, lecture series, and seminars (some fees may apply)
• 100+ clubs and groups
• Flexible dining credit program for use at any of Willow Valley Communities’ 12 dining venues, including our full-service gourmet restaurant, Local Table
Apartments ( Lakes, Manor & North )
Entrance Fees: $99,600
One Bedroom $2,519 - $2,615
Entrance Fees: $141,600 - $167,600
One Bedroom w/Study $2,739 - $2,930
Entrance Fees: $189,600 - $217,600
Two Bedroom $3,092- $3,164
Entrance Fees: $212,600 - $269,600
Two Bedroom, Two Bath $2,977 - $3,466
Entrance Fees: $253,600 - $291,600
Two Bedroom, Two Bath w/Study $3,289 - $4,383
Entrance Fees: $282,600 - $418,600
Apartments ( Garden, Midrise, Spring Run & Vistas )
Villas (One Story)
Second Person Fee
Entrance Fees paid are reduced by 2% per month until the minimum refund amount is reached. All Monthly Service Fees (MSF) include a Dining Credit of $405 per month per person. If you opt out of the Dining Credit Meal Plan, your MSF will be reduced by $295 per month per person. Contact your Sales Counselor for details.
At Willow Valley Communities, your Monthly Service Fee-PDF includes our Lifecare coverage, which entitles you to short- or long-term personal care, skilled nursing care, or memory support, should you need it, at no extra cost. Maintenance, electricity, water, heating and cooling, trash removal, real estate taxes, and property insurance are all included in your monthly service fee. *The Estate Plan (90% refund) entrance fee option is available to those 79 years of age or younger.
Ready To Learn More About Willow Valley Communities Apartments ? Contact Us!
*Tours and floor plans are intended to give a general indication of the proposed layout only. Some of our virtual tours include custom elements that are not reflected in the entrance fee pricing. Please speak with our team for clarification.