Willow Valley Communities' Aquatic Center
Willow Valley Communities believes in honoring each resident’s mind, body, and spirit. Our 12,000 square-foot aquatics center and dedicated team of professional trainers caters to residents of all fitness levels, with equipment, classes, and personalized instruction. In the Aquatic Center, you’ll find:
- An indoor pool with two, 25-yard designated lap lanes and a separate, seven-foot deep area, heated to 82 degrees.
- A whirlpool spa, set at 102 degrees, providing hydro massage that can ease pain and stiffness.
- A 90-degree therapy pool providing soothing warmth and buoyancy for relaxation or joint-friendly exercising.
- A poolside lounge area – perfect for socializing, reading or relaxing.
- Large, luxurious locker rooms that provide towel service, hair dryers and private showers.
Willow Valley Communities is proud to be a senior living community that offers a range of new and exciting fitness classes and equipment.
- Aquacize: Improve your cardiovascular fitness and strength with this moderate- to high-intensity workout. Exercising in the water decreases stress on your joints. Treat yourself to this low- to medium-impact workout for your body.
- Arthritis Class: Participants are led through a series of specifically-designed exercises that help improve joint mobility. The class is open to people with all forms of arthritis and all levels of fitness.
- Deep Water Aerobics: Enjoy this moderate- to high-intensity deep-water workout using a floatation belt. Improve cardiovascular and muscular endurance using the resistance of the water to enhance the intensity of your workout.
- Deep Water Volleyball: Join a lively group for a fun-filled game of beach ball volleyball with floatation belts.
- Joints in Motion: This low-impact, low-intensity aquatic exercise class will provide an overall body toning and stretching workout to keep your body strong and limber. This is a great class for beginners!
- Glide Fit: Aquatic-Based Stability Training. Everything we do in life takes balance. The class will focus on better balance, body awareness, coordination, joint stability, strength, and power.
- Volleyball: Join an energizing and competitive game of water volleyball.