Keeping You Safe On Your Visit To Campus
Sales Visitor Appointment Information | Lakes Campus
Our sales counselors look forward to your visit to Willow Valley Communities by appointment only at this time for safety and well-being. We have put measures in place to help ensure and maintain a safe environment on both our campuses for visitors, Residents, and Team Members.
Please note, masks are required at all times while on campus.
Everyone entering Willow Valley Communities must first go through a wellness screening process. The drive-thru screening station for our Lakes Campus is located off of Peach Bottom Road. The address is:
Upper Level – Cultural Center
900 Willow Valley Lakes Drive
Willow Street, PA 17584
Please allow five minutes for your screening.
A representative of Willow Valley Communities will take the temperature and ask the following questions of each person in the vehicle:
- Have you traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days?
- Do you have signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Are you experiencing new onset or change of symptoms that include muscle pain, headache, chills or GI (gastro-intestinal) issues?
- In the last 14 days, have you had direct contact (within 3-6’ for more than 15 minutes) with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or someone who is under investigation for COVID-19?
NOTE: If you answer YES to any of the questions, you will not be permitted entry.
Getting to Your Destination
Following successful screening, please display the visitor sticker that will be provided to you. Exit the screening station and return to Peach Bottom Road; make a right and proceed to Willow Valley Communities’ Welcome Center for your scheduled personal appointment.
You must wear a mask at all times while in our communities.
A Few Reminders:
- A mask must be worn at all times while on campus.
- Successfully screened visitors will receive—and will need to display—their visitor sticker with colored dot.
- For questions or assistance with directions, contact your Sales Counselor or the Welcome Center at 800.770.5445.