Supportive Living Volunteers
Meet new people; make new friends
Did you know that volunteering is beneficial to your health? Research suggests there is a strong relationship between volunteerism and overall health and well-being. It is part of the mind, body, and spirit connection we believe in at Willow Valley Communities, which also supports a Life Lived Forward.
The supportive living volunteer program at Willow Valley Communities welcomes eager volunteers from the community. Groups of all ages are welcome to participate in activities with our Residents. Just one hour of volunteer time from community members enables our Supportive Living Residents to engage in many of their life-long interests. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Interacting with residents by crafting, taking walks, and reading
- Helping with birthday parties & special events
- Assisting with bingo and other fun games
- Attending day trips or lunch outings
- Interacting with friendly pet visitors
- Providing musical entertainment
- Presenting programs about hobbies, travel destinations, missions trips, and more
Make a difference in someone’s life today and volunteer with Willow Valley Communities Supportive Living.
Fill out the interest form below and our team will contact you regarding volunteer opportunities.