Mind, Body, Spirit Approach to Wellness
Whatever your muse, we have it here at Willow Valley.
Whether you want to start your day with a personalized, re-energizing workout at the Fitness Center or with a pampering treatment at our soothing Day Spa, Willow Valley makes all this – and so much more – not just a possibility, but everyday life. You’ll find a rich complement of things for yourself, your friends, and family members to enjoy along with a myriad of options to enhance your mind, body and spirit.
With hundreds of different clubs, groups, classes and travel opportunities, everyone can find a way to pursue their passion at Willow Valley Communities:
- Study watercolor painting or creative writing, or work on your photography skills with other professionals.
- Join a hikes led by our fitness staff through many of our area’s scenic trails, or join other cyclists for exhilarating bike rides.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art, outdoor, Har-Tru ® tennis courts, a six lane bowling alley, a sports center with pickle ball, basketball and badminton court, a golf simulator and several indoor and outdoor pools.
- Get creative in any of our four woodworking shops, which offer 6,000 square feet of equipment and tools for beginners to the experienced woodworker, including advanced air filteration and chip and dust control devices.
- Get crafty and join any of our numerous groups for quilters, cross-stitchers, basket weavers and more.
- Play billiards – each of our communitiees has its own billiard room – or join a groups for Bridge, Mah Jongg, Bingo, Pinochle and other games.
- Sing and dance with any of the Chorale, Chorus, Hand Chimes, line or tap dancing, or other musical groups.
- Challenge yourself by joining a discussion in the Socrates Café or Life of the Mind Interactive Seminars.
- Keep your tech skills up-to-date with other members of the Computer Club.
- Travel the world or just your backyard with day trips to major metropolitan cities and historical landmarks or extended international travel from our accessible northeast location with convenient proximity to New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, DC.