Willow Valley Communities believes in honoring each resident’s mind, body, and spirit. Our 7,600-square foot fitness center, 12,000-square foot aquatics center, and dedicated team of professional trainers caters to residents of all fitness levels, with equipment, classes, and personalized instruction.
At Willow Valley Communities, it’s our mission to provide each resident with the tools necessary to achieve his or her optimal level of fitness, thereby enhancing your life and honoring our mind, body and spirit approach to wellness. Our high-quality and varied programming, top-of-the-line equipment, and a knowledgeable, caring professional staff are here to support and motivate you in any fitness endeavor.
If you’re interested in discovering our specific amenities, please visit our Fitness and Aquatics Amenities page.
We’ve established a comprehensive orientation to help you put the right foot forward in your fitness journey with Willow Valley Communities. To begin using the fitness center, residents must:
• Complete a short amount of paperwork (less than 5 minutes) regarding health history and sign a personal consent & waiver.
• Attend an orientation session with a member of the fitness center staff in which they review health history, discuss goals and program design, explore the amenities offered in the fitness center, aquatics center, locker rooms, and acclimate to the lower level of the Cultural Center.
• Residents are welcome and encouraged to set up an initial exercise program with one of our certified personal trainers during this time as well.
After orientation has been completed, residents should use their fob to check in at the Concierge desk of the Cultural Center before utilizing the fitness or aquatics amenities.
Shorts, shirts, warm-up suits and other exercise apparel that does not restrict movement or risk getting caught in moving equipment is appropriate. Apparel should be free from tears, patches, rips and/or inappropriate wording or logos. Closed-toed athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Center for Vitality.*
*Individuals may be approached by a fitness specialist if his/her apparel choice is deemed inappropriate for the environment. The Fitness Staff reserves the right to make the final decision on the appropriateness of any attire in question.
- Cleaning: Please use the disposable cleaning wipes provided by the Fitness Center to wipe down equipment after use. Return weights, balls, mats, etc. to their proper locations.
- Cell Phones: Please refrain from using your cell phone for personal calls inside the Fitness Center. Phone conversations should be taken outside.
- Food/Beverages: Food and/or open beverages are not permitted in the locker rooms, on the pool deck, or in the Fitness Center. Water coolers are located in the Fitness Center, Aquatics Center, and across from the train room in the Cultural Center. Water bottles with lids are permitted in the Fitness and Aquatic Centers.
- Guests: Guest privileges are intended for occasional use by out-of-town guests and should not be used as a regular gym membership. Visitors of residents are also welcome to use the fitness centers at Manor, Lakes, North, Garden apartments, and Vistas, free of charge.
- Smoking : Smoking is not permitted on the Willow Valley Communities campus.
- Towels: Willow Valley Communities provides sweat towels, bath towels and towels for the aquatic center for residents and team members. Used towels should be discarded in the designated drop locations in the locker rooms.