Willow Valley Communities is more than a senior living community, it’s a way of life. We invite you to stay overnight, interact with current residents, and experience all that Willow Valley Communities has to offer.
Your stay will include a personalized tour by a Sales Counselor, a delicious dinner hosted by a Willow Valley resident in one of our dining rooms, a night in a beautiful guest room, and a full breakfast the next morning – all compliments of Willow Valley Communities.
For your convenience, we’ve put together some helpful tips to make you feel at home during your visit:
Check-in and Check-out
All guests should check in and check out with the Front Desk located in the lobby. Please return all name tags, keys, and parking passes upon check out.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m. | Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
At check-in you will receive:
- Name tags: Please wear your guest nametag at all times while outside your guest room or touring the Community.
- Room Key and Key Fob: The key fob provides access to the front entrance of the community after the main doors are locked for the evening at 8:00 p.m. The key fob also accesses the parking and courtyard areas.
- Resident Host: You will receive the name of a Willow Valley resident who will serve as your host for meals during your stay with us.
- Parking Pass: Please display your temporary parking pass on your dashboard and park in designated guest parking spaces.
- Meal Passes: Your guest meal passes, which will be provided by your Sales Counselor, enable you to dine in the Community Dining Room. Please be sure to be accompanied by your resident host while dining with us.
A dining atmosphere of casual elegance is one of the many reasons residents have chosen Willow Valley Communities as their home. To perpetuate this atmosphere, a dress code has been established for the dinner meal, for which both residents and guests are expected to abide by.
Items listed on the dress code that are not permitted include:
- Jeans or cargo pants of any color
- Shorts or skorts
- Halter tops
- Exercise or fitness attire
- Athletic footwear
- Bathing suits or cover-ups
- House dresses
- Sandals (with the exception of dressy sandals for ladies)
Fitness and Aquatics Centers
The fitness and aquatic areas at the Cultural Center are available for use during your stay. A brief orientation and tour of the centers may be arranged by contacting your Sales Counselor.
Phone Calls: Please follow the instructions on the telephone in your room.
Long Distance Calls: Please use your cell phone or a pre-paid calling card—available for purchase at the Front Desk.
Willow Valley Communities is an entirely smoke-free campus. Please refrain from smoking during your visit with us.